Battery life has been cut in half on my Note 2

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I expect some hit to battery life, but this is bad. In one hour this morning, I'm down 30%. Normally I'd be down maybe 12-15% doing the same things during that hour. Any suggestions or is this the price we pay to have BT enabled to the watch (about the only thing I have used BT for is streaming pandora and it doesn't seem to affect battery life much)

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
With all these issues you've been having, it sounds like your phone may be the problem. Any chance you carrier will take a look at it?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
which issues? biggest issue was the first Samsung tech I spoke with was ill informed about compatiblity.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I know it's a ****ty suggestion from me, but not being able to find/download Samsung Apps and not being able to find download Gear Manager in Samsung Apps was the exact problem I had. When my carrier replaced the phone, those issues went away. I am just assuming that since you had to get workarounds to even get the GM on your phone, that it is affecting the BT. I could be completely wrong, but it may be worth taking a look at... :)

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
battery life is settling back down. not sure why it was so awful the first hour as every morning I have the screen on a lot to play my fav word game. after starting the thread the screen has been off most of the time and this past hour it's lost just 2% more (now at 68%)

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
battery life is settling back down. not sure why it was so awful the first hour as every morning I have the screen on a lot to play my fav word game. after starting the thread the screen has been off most of the time and this past hour it's lost just 2% more (now at 68%)

In the past two days you have started 4 or 5 threads and came back in a couple of hours and said never mind, lol. I'm not trying to be an a** and I'm sure as heck not your boss, but please use existing threads and add on to them, if possible, as opposed to starting so many new threads. Your thoughts will still be seen and your efforts will go a long way towards keeping the forum organized. Thanks. :)

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
In the past two days you have started 4 or 5 threads and came back in a couple of hours and said never mind, lol. I'm not trying to be an a** and I'm sure as heck not your boss, but please use existing threads and add on to them, if possible, as opposed to starting so many new threads. Your thoughts will still be seen and your efforts will go a long way towards keeping the forum organized. Thanks. :)

OR, you could ignore my threads. or you could ignore me totally. No need to tell me not to post a question about apps that don't work and then start working on their own. thank you. I don't like piggybacking on existing threads for my SPECIFIC question(s). Hopefully you can live with it. if not, my best suggestion is to put me on "ignore". I can live with that. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc