Amazing alternative to Gear

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
A.I Watch featuring Companion Mode or Stand-alone mode with SIM slot smartphone optional...

fdgfddghjjjj.png

A.I Watch-Smart Watch
A.I Watch Smartwatch first view, the most advanced smartwatch in the world - YouTube

Last edited:

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It needs the room, this watch can be custom made with a MediaTek 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor and 1GB RAM+ 8GB on board storage plus SD and SIM Card slots that better specs than some current smartphones!
My Octa-Core is pre ordered makes Gear look like a kids watch....

Last edited:

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
It needs the room, this watch can be custom made with a MediaTek 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor and 1GB RAM 8GB storage plus SD and SIM Card slots that better specs than some current smartphones!
My Octa-Core is pre ordered makes Gear look like a kids watch....
Sure, it has the specs. But if wearables are going to take off, there needs to be a non-intrusive form factor.

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Neo is more sleek and attractive but it's nothing more than a notification device with very few apps. A smart phone is required for it to be fully functional, with the AI watch you can use like in notification device as well or you can remove the SIM card out of your smartphone insert it into the A.I Watch and just leave your phone at home if you desire. Make and receive calls, text, browse the web and install Play Store applications and connect a bluetooth headset all right from the watch.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I recommend you email a moderator and ask for a new forum to be opened for your watch. I'm sure there's others out there who can better benefit from your knowledge. As new wearables are released, I suspect more and more forums will appear for their individual users. Thanks for sharing!

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Wow, I think I'm sold, and the app store for it is huge. I wear my watch on my left arm but it looks like the camera will be useless to those who wear it on the right.

Posted via Android Central App

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Neo is more sleek and attractive but it's nothing more than a notification device with very few apps. A smart phone is required for it to be fully functional, with the AI watch you can use like in notification device as well or you can remove the SIM card out of your smartphone insert it into the A.I Watch and just leave your phone at home if you desire. Make and receive calls, text, browse the web and install Play Store applications and connect a bluetooth headset all right from the watch.

But. ..... Is it water resistant or proof. ...I won't buy it unless I can take it in the shower.

Last edited:

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the info and I am sure there will come a time when I will have a watch like that. But I will NOT wear a mortgage or a car on my arm. When it comes out to the masses then I will have one. Again I love my NEO it does what I need it to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw another post and someone mentioned it being high like a mortgage. I looked on the website and couldn't find a price. But even if it is cheaper, my original reply was it was huge. Even if it was as cheap as a Gear 2, it's still too bulky. It's promising for the future, for all those that buy it, enjoy!!!
Unless Im mistaken, the cheapest one costs less than a Gear 2.

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I saw another post and someone mentioned it being high like a mortgage. I looked on the website and couldn't find a price. But even if it is cheaper, my original reply was it was huge. Even if it was as cheap as a Gear 2, it's still too bulky. It's promising for the future, for all those that buy it, enjoy!!!

I guess someone said something about 2000 but i couldn't find that price on their Web site. I did find one for around 700 that is supposed to be gold plated and they do have one for 250 also. The price sounds right considering it's a stand alone device. I personally like big watches so the size wouldn't bother me. I think the gear 2 is a bit small. I like the size of the original gear better.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
If you go to the website and click on "pre order" at the top, it gives you a drop down menu of a few different models. The cheapest one shows for $250. I think the only differences are straps/materials but I may be wrong about that. There are add ons too, like extra batteries, screen protectors, etc...

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Basically there is 2 models to choose from the Quad-Core or the Octa-core the major difference is the cores and clock speed. 1GB RAM is optional on the Quad-core but standard on the Octa-core but honestly since it will run KitKat, 512MB RAM will be fine since KitKat has been optimized for devices with less RAM

Yes the least expensive model is the A.I Watch base model (AI8286) its $249 USD comes with a 1.3MHz Quad-Core with 512RAM and 4GB onboard storage 4.4 KitKat, but this watch can be custom ordered with even better specs or different watch bands, case finish plus extra batteries since battery is removable.The base Octa-Core Ultra model starts at $499 USD Both models are expected to have minimal water resistance I believe it is IP64 (washing hands, showering but not swimming.)
You figure that this is a miniaturized full featured smartphone on your wrist the price is not bad at all...

I personally ordered the base A.I Watch Ultra model (AI9286) with an Octa-Core 1.7MHz 1GB RAM 8GB storage black band silver metallic finish

Last edited:

CompMan2012

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Basically there is 2 models to choose from the Quad-Core or the Octa-core the major difference is the cores and clock speed. 1GB RAM is optional on the Quad-core but standard on the Octa-core but honestly since it will run KitKat, 512MB RAM will be fine since KitKat has been optimized for devices with less RAM

Yes the least expensive model is the A.I Watch base model (AI8286) its $249 USD comes with a 1.3MHz Quad-Core with 512RAM and 4GB onboard storage 4.4 KitKat, but this watch can be custom ordered with even better specs or different watch bands, case finish plus extra batteries since battery is removable.The base Octa-Core Ultra model starts at $499 USD Both models are expected to have minimal water resistance I believe it is IP64 (washing hands, showering but not swimming.)
You figure that this is a miniaturized full featured smartphone on your wrist the price is not bad at all...

I personally ordered the base A.I Watch Ultra model (AI9286) with an Octa-Core 1.7MHz 1GB RAM 8GB storage black band silver metallic finish

How much did that cost you shipped?

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy