Anyone getting facebook notifications?

Hufza

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
When I go to notifications on the phone, the facebook app is not one of the apps I can receive notifications from. I have tried the facebook app for Gear 2, but it does not give me any notifications either. I have to open the app to see them. I want my watch vibrate when someone says something on facebook.

Anyone getting this to work?

If not - a smartwatch that cannot show facebook notifications, isn't that horrible?

Hufza

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes. And I can view it there. But it does not tell me if I have new notifications, I have to go there and check.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem. Quickview for some reason does not send notifications. I had to uninstall the app so my FB app would send notifications.

Hufza

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. Quickview for some reason does not send notifications. I had to uninstall the app so my FB app would send notifications.

What do you mean? Which app did you uninstall? Facebook on phone or the FB quick viewer on the watch? Did you reinstall it?

I solved this by using Tasker. When the phone-fb-app sends a notification, Tasker picks it up and makes a new notification. And the watch is able to recieve Tasker notifications. But, it would be better if I did not need to use Tasker...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995