Watch Face keeps changing to default face

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded a few watch faces from the samsung app store and the watch face does not seem to stick. I would select a new watch face in gear manager and the face would stay for a while. Maybe a few hours later, it would then change back to the first digital clock. I thought it might have been the watch face I downloaded but I've downloaded 3 other watch faces and the same thing is happening to them. I did a factory reset on the gear 2 and it still changes. I was looking for some type of pattern but there doesn't seem to be any. It could be 3 hours, 9 hours, or 24 hours. It doesn't seem to happen when I use the watch faces that came with the gear 2. Anyone experience this problem and know of a fix?

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the same thing happening i think it defaults when there is a loss with the bluetooth conection

Posted via Android Central App

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Clock face and mine stays put. I just realized I wasn't connected to Bluetooth and it's still the same one I purchased and assigned...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the same thing happening i think it defaults when there is a loss with the bluetooth conection

Posted via Android Central App

I was thinking that but it's happen when my phone was in my pocket. It seems to be happening more and more. Thinking of factory resetting the phone but don't feel like setting it up again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Flip2211

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I was having similar problems using Watch Styler - reverting to default clock and the wake-up gesture stopped working. i simply restarted the watch and fingers crossed, it's been fine for the past 3 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown