New Gear Manager

Volkers84

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just updated... Noticed now in Samsung Apps I only have three categories.... Health/fitness, lifestyle, and clock....

Weird

Posted via Android Central App

mike ob

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting same problem when trying to open up notifications in gear manager. gear2 plugin has stopped. I could not find a fix.

Mike

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I never allow the Play Store to auto update my apps so maybe I can just skip version that you guys are having trouble with

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No update for me when launching Gear Manager today, and I have auto-updates turned on. I even tried to pull it but the app still says that I already have the latest version (although it does not match the version number reported here in this thread).

I guess I'll wait it out, since from what you guys are saying, it still doesn't even address the memory problem that the app has that causes it to crash every time I click on the "notifications" tab in GM. It would be nice to see a change log.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Just updated... Noticed now in Samsung Apps I only have three categories.... Health/fitness, lifestyle, and clock....

Weird

Posted via Android Central App

My update stopped too, I then went into settings, manage apps and cleared the cache and once I ooened it again, I now only see three categories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I had all categories after update, rebooted my phone now only have those 3 categories also

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Use to be able to go to the top click the menu button and go to purchases and that's not there anymore either

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Use to be able to go to the top click the menu button and go to purchases and that's not there anymore either

Ugh. that sounds bad. I want to see my purchases so I can manually update Samsung apps and see what's new in them by reading the update info. Has anyone contacted Samsung directly to complain about the update?

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

I clicked on the three vertical dots on the right top corner and purchased in still in there.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. that sounds bad. I want to see my purchases so I can manually update Samsung apps and see what's new in them by reading the update info. Has anyone contacted Samsung directly to complain about the update?

It's still there, three dots, top right corner.

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I have same problems Arrrg! , I should have not updated and looked here first!, I will know better for next time!:mad:

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the info/feedback here. You guys have just made me turn OFF my Auto Updates within Gear Manager! There seems to be almost nothing but problems after this update.

jejiv

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
My gear Fitness works on my Note 3 now because of the update but the missing application categories is still a issue. Also the Gear 2 drains my Note 3 battery really quickly.

If I had known there was going to be a lack of applications and bugs with the Gear 2 I would waited to make my purchase. I'm still within my Amazon return period and the LG is looking good right now.

I really want the Motorola 360 but there is no indication when it'll be released.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited: