AC forums notifications don't work [SOLVED]

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have notifications set to be on on my phone and on my gear 2 and I have never seen notifications; even on the phone. Do AC forums notifications work on your phone?

EDIT: The problem was didn't realize that besides "AC Forums" showing in Gear Manager Notifications, there is also "Android Central". I found that today, turned it ON and I've gotten a couple of notifications.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: AC forums notifications don't work

I have notifications set to be on on my phone and on my gear 2 and I have never seen notifications; even on the phone. Do AC forums notifications work on your phone?

For me, they are hit and miss. It may be due to me being on the forums app so much, but that is a guess.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

I've got every notification option selected on AC forums and yet I've never gotten a single notification on my phone.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I've got every notification option selected on AC forums and yet I've never gotten a single notification on my phone.

To clarify, I was more replying for the phone part. I don't have a smart watch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

The problem was didn't realize that besides "AC Forums" showing in Gear Manager Notifications, there is also "Android Central". I found that today, turned it ON and I've gotten a couple of notifications.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The problem was didn't realize that besides "AC Forums" showing in Gear Manager Notifications, there is also "Android Central". I found that today, turned it ON and I've gotten a couple of notifications.

Cool. Thanks for the follow up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech