Gear 2 Neo - Lockscreen issues (lag?)

Jens Hjorth

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got my Gear 2 Neo and i pretty much love it! really adds a lot of features and daily functionally to my Samsung Galaxy S5. I was looking forward to the feature Lock phone when Bluetooth connection is lost. It works pretty well, but sometimes when i pull up the phone from my pocket, the "pattern lock" will be visible for 0,5 to 3 seconds on my phone, and it fade into slide to unlock again, but other times it just works flawlessly.
Have anyone else noticed this? and possibly found a way to make it work better?
PS. I noticed that when the watch screen is on this issue never occurs.

beccad06

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Gear 2 Neo watch- Lockscreen issues (lag?)

Ok I just bought a Samsung gear 2 neo and I am having issues with it scrolling through the apps.

Is there anyway to lock the screen on setting I have, in clock and pedometer, to where if the screen gets hit it doesn't start my sleep or pause my steps?

Aso so far I don't see where it is syncing my phone steps and my watch steps together for one combined number. It shows 2 separate sets. Hmmmmm I don't want to be showing double steps. I thought this way I could look at my watch when not having my phone on me to see my "total" steps taken. Or if I I leave my phone on my desk my watch would keep track of the steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech