gear 2 neo music player

kazrim

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I've transferred a few mp3 folders/files to the neo but the player only lists and plays them as single tracks. Is there a way to access and play them as albums and not just shuffled album tracks played alphabetically.

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Can you specify more what do you want. I might create alternative standalone music player

what about "folder audio player" suitable for audio books and albums with more features?

Last edited:

kazrim

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I want to play a full album ie tracks 1-10 in the order intended and by the same artist.
At the moment I have put 5 different albums into the neo but the neo doesn't seem to have the option of playing each album separately. it just plays tracks ie. track 1 from album 1 and then track 1 from album 2 or just plays all the tracks from all of the albums alphabetically ie. track named alpha from album 3 and then track named ant from album 1 and then track named arise from album 5 etc
is there something I'm not doing correctly, missing, or should the folders etc be in a certain format or is this just the way the player on the neo does things.

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
actually you can play music by folder. click on the top-right button --> click on the top right button --> navigate to folders list and click on first item and then music will play in order

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the gear 2 neo and the Galaxy S5 and can't seem to sync my music. Little help please

Posted via Android Central App

You are somewhat limited moving tracks over, by BT connection. I believe it's ten at a time:
Gear Manager>My Apps>Music Player settings icon. Selct your songs, wait a bit for transfer, should show up on your watch!
Also, by connecting to your pc via USB, I think you can drag and drop.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
You are somewhat limited moving tracks over, by BT connection. I believe it's ten at a time:
Gear Manager>My Apps>Music Player settings icon. Selct your songs, wait a bit for transfer, should show up on your watch!
Also, by connecting to your pc via USB, I think you can drag and drop.

yes, it is 10 at a time. kind of a drag when you want to send 100 or more songs to the watch as I have.

denverbob

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to view these tracks by folder. They just show up as one big list alphabetically. I tried your upper right corner twice tip and that just brings up playlists. An alternate player would be great.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I only put a small amount on mine but unfortunately, My Note 3 will only connect to either my Gear 2 or my LG BT Headset but not both at once. Rather annoying but whatever. Gear comes first.

Alison Woods

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
My gear 2 neo isn't showing up my computer.. when I plug it in it starts to charge but the computer isn't showing the gear anywhere... I wanted to transfer music onto my watch.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I only put a small amount on mine but unfortunately, My Note 3 will only connect to either my Gear 2 or my LG BT Headset but not both at once. Rather annoying but whatever. Gear comes first.

I have the Jaybird Freedom BT earbuds, and I can connect them and the watch at the same time. From the phone, I can still switch the call between phone, earbuds, and watch.

Neverlift

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone successfully transfered music to the gear 2 neo via the gear app music dial send songs to...etc?? Im using the Note 4 with Gear 2 Neo, Thanks! *Solved*

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams