Ordered my gear 2

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Like the new look of the 2 and the fitness features was a big plus to me and what I will be using it for. Having a home button is better to me.

Yes, I had(still have) the OG Gear and went with the Gear 2 Neo for the same features, particularly the heart beat. Having to put your finger over the camera lens in the OG Gear was not acceptable to me. Now when I track my elliptical workouts and use the exercise app, I quickly get my base heart rate and the maximum and average during the workout. I had contemplated buying a Basis B1 watch for the heart beat and detailed sleep, but then I would lose my other features and the Gear 2 Neo is the same price and no loss of features, just the sleep app is subpar, but will track sleep manually (although it doesn't give you any idea what type of sleep or lack there of you truly had). Just my opinion...

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that, yeah thought about the neo as it is cheaper. The fit was an option but I didn't really love the way it is on the wrist. So thought gear 2 with all the fitness features was the way to go.

The sleep mode sounds nice in theory but I'm not sure I would want it on my wrist at night sleeping

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
So far heart rate has been accurate for me. Love having the home button option. Will try out the cycling soon along with walking. Will give sleep mode a go tonight. Doubt I use this but will give it a go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888