S-Voice is missing on my Gear 2!

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what to tell you besides from the factory it is located on the very 1st scree (from the watch face, swipe to the left twice).

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
In the gear manager, on the phone, can you go to the settings and change what the double press home button does to S-Voice? Then, see what happens when you double press the home button. Does it pull up S-Voice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

RedNations

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
In the gear manager, on the phone, can you go to the settings and change what the double press home button does to S-Voice? Then, see what happens when you double press the home button. Does it pull up S-Voice?

I can't find the option!

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
You can do it on the watch or the phone app.

On the watch, goto settings, double press, and change to S-Voice.

RedNations

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
You can do it on the watch or the phone app.

On the watch, goto settings, double press, and change to S-Voice.

I am really dumb, sorry, there IS a S-Voice option on the phone. But not on the gear. I tried it, but it did not work, it didn't bring up anything. AND on the Applications list on the Gear Manager, I saw S-Voice! But still, not on the gear...

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
That is too weird. Try this again. Go to Apps on the Gear 2, then in alphabetical order, you should see SVoice, after Pedometer. If You can, take a screen shot pic to show us what you have on your device.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
what does that prove? my icons aren't even in that order. besides which, there are a lot more screens of icons, as noted by the graphic at the bottom of the screen.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Very odd. Assuming you didn't mess with the order of apps or add apps, the order should be in alphabetical order. At least for mine, S Voice is after Pedometer and before Schedule. If you can't download S Voice from Samsung Apps, do an exchange.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers