ALL These new SmartWatches... are they just throwing stuff on wall to see what sticks?

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I find it fine but eventually they are going to have to put everything of their resources in one type, and with Apple smartwatch iWatch is coming out in October 2014 with theirs?... and Microsoft is also going to get in the game don't have a time frame yet... what's next a BlackBerry smartwatch?
I like competition, but it is going to get silly :confused: here soon,
I hope they figure it out. :-\

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I don't get it either. I don't like wearing watches, but stranger things have happened.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I find it fine but eventually they are going to have to put everything of their resources in one type, and with Apple smartwatch iWatch is coming out in October 2014 with theirs?... and Microsoft is also going to get in the game don't have a time frame yet... what's next a BlackBerry smartwatch?
I like competition, but it is going to get silly :confused: here soon,
I hope they figure it out. :-\

Yeah, I mean what's next. Apple might even come out with a phone, then Microsoft will have a phone, and Google will have a phone, and Blackberry will have a phone. Seriously, who wants choices to get a device that fits their needs.

Instead of me deciding what's good for me, why don't you tell me, since I'm not supposed to have choices. I like different options, and I like how different models are successful, because my needs change over time.

LowIQ

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I like choices too!, but for Samsung it will likely make their line of smartwatches convoluted if they don't pick one operating system and then stick to it or if that is going to be the mainstay of it then options for choosing which OS goes on what "hardware?" should then be available as it was for Gear ONE to be switched to Tizen... most of the time when this happens you have lots of new hardware that then does not get supported by the manufacturer as has happened with many Phones and Tablets of the past... I have a Samsung Tablet that was suppose to get an Operating System update that never came to be! and that's a shame as it was only 10 months old at the time!... if it were not for XDA Developers the Tablet would have been only used as a Door Stopper!