Gear 2 Neo timer or stopwatch app

Vanessa0831

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the stopwatch app only goes up to 60 mins and then restarts at 0 after that? Also the timer only goes up to 90 mins, which doesn't work for me. Is there any better timer/stop watch apps? I need it for work, but I also read somewhere about an app called Time stream that will give you interval notifications, which would be great for runs! I just can't seem to find it in the samsung app store. Not a very big selection i'm afraid :(

Vanessa0831

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Index77 for the info! I wish it went longer then 99 mins though, I need a timer for work, i'm a flight attendant, and some of our flights are over 4hrs! I also wanted a Hiit interval timer for working out, but I don't think there are apps like that yet. I'll def keep my eye on the vCounter though, thanks again

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Index77 for the info! I wish it went longer then 99 mins though, I need a timer for work, i'm a flight attendant, and some of our flights are over 4hrs! I also wanted a Hiit interval timer for working out, but I don't think there are apps like that yet. I'll def keep my eye on the vCounter though, thanks again

I am planning to update this app to hours:minutes mode in next update. However, it might work in a different way to save battery!

Update may come after 1 months from now since I am working on more apps for Gear

I don't know what is Hiit interval timer! If you explain how this is useful I might code a new app :)

Vanessa0831

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
That would be awesome if you could do hours:minutes mode! I would totally use it then :)
The interval timer would work something like this: Work for a certain time period and rest for a certain time period. Like 1min on 30 sec rest, 10min run 1 min walk. Because the watch vibrates it would let you know when each time is up :) There are apps like that for the phone already: Interval Timer, A HIIT Interval Timer, etc. Take a look so you can see what I mean :) Really appreciate the update ;)

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
That would be awesome if you could do hours:minutes mode! I would totally use it then :)
The interval timer would work something like this: Work for a certain time period and rest for a certain time period. Like 1min on 30 sec rest, 10min run 1 min walk. Because the watch vibrates it would let you know when each time is up :) There are apps like that for the phone already: Interval Timer, A HIIT Interval Timer, etc. Take a look so you can see what I mean :) Really appreciate the update ;)

I think it is good idea to do HIIT timer. It may have limits .. gear is not a phone. Things are limited

If you tell me how you would use it in your job, I can do it better.. I mean how many timers, max time, etc..

Vanessa0831

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Just found this app today: Interval alarm. Its awesome for work outs with intervals! You can program your work and rest and get notified! Looking forward to using it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87