Gear 2 & 2 Neo coming along!

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
A new gear apps store has been released and useful apps besides calculators are finally popping up. With the current selection of android wear watches and their limited batteries and lack of sound, I'm glad I decided to keep my neo! Having said that, is there any word however on Evernote or potential integration with google now, hangouts, etc for tizen gear watches?

Posted via Android Central App

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
In the official press release months ago, Samsung said all these apps will be coming to Gear 2.

PayPal become available days ago only ..You may need to ask Samsung or these companies when is the release. You can't find answers here :)

Banjo, BMW, CNN, Conde Nast, Expedia, eBay, Evernote, Feedly, Garmin, Glympse, GM (OnStar), iControl, Line, Path, PayPal, RUNTASTIC, Volkswagen, Weather Channel and Under Armour. On Sunday, iHeart Radio announced that it would be the first digital featured digital radio service on the watch

Samsung unveils Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo smartwatches

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Like many others, I'm sure, I have an email to Evernote support asking if they plan on releasing an app for the Gear 2(referencing a couple of articles from April stating that their app would be available at launch). I'll post reply when/if it comes!

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so with all the calculator apps, which one do you guys like best?

FYI, I really wish my S-pen worked on the Gear 2 Neo.

cflowers372

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I can't get my calorie counter on my Neo2 to work correctly. Is there some sort of calibration needed? As if now ive logged 3723 steps but its stating Ive only burned 141 calories. My Jawbone would have me around 600, roughly. Yesterday 11,569 steps burning 423 calories. This can't be correct. Please help!! Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

AlfieB

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
You can get Google now integration check out my latest posts on any Gear watch works with my Gear 1 and 2

Posted via Android Central App

cflowers372

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I assumed so. Jawbone wax my first fitness tracker and I love it. I now wonder how accurate that was, given I log food and exercise in both programs. I am waiting for Gear Fit in the mail. To compare the two. The more forums I read, nor sure it's worth the effort

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Like many others, I'm sure, I have an email to Evernote support asking if they plan on releasing an app for the Gear 2(referencing a couple of articles from April stating that their app would be available at launch). I'll post reply when/if it comes!
Reply from Evernote today.....:(
"Hi ,
So sorry for the delay.
I have the update now. We do not currently support Evernote on Tizen based devices such as the Gear 2, and we have not announced any plans to support these devices. We have announced support for Android Wear based Samsung devices, such as the Gear Live.
Thanks for waiting - and thanks for being an Evernote user.
~Terry"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007