So many calculators, are they really needed?

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
SVoice is so much faster and convenient, able to compute percentages, basic math , etc. That being said, I am curious why others still need a calculator on their G2, and which ones work best? I find the Tip Calculator most helpful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I never need a tip calc as I always leave just a bit over 20% which even for my Lyrica-addled, aged brain, takes me all of 5 seconds to compute from the bill. :) Having said that, I agree there was a developer rush to spit out a seemingly-endless supply of calc apps. I installed the SimpleCalc app which works fine for the odd occasion that I need a calc.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
SVoice is so much faster and convenient, able to compute percentages, basic math , etc. That being said, I am curious why others still need a calculator on their G2, and which ones work best? I find the Tip Calculator most helpful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

Calculators and games.

I am really curious if that many people demand games for their watch. It just feels clunky to me. I appreciate the effort, but just don't see the need.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Calculators and games.

I am really curious if that many people demand games for their watch. It just feels clunky to me. I appreciate the effort, but just don't see the need.

For me the main attraction is notifications/messages. Once we get the ability to respond back to Hangouts messages from the watch, ala SMS, I'll be getting all the functionality I need from the G2.

ie, I don't see the need for a bunch of apps that don't translate well to a tiny screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1