Notifications Wear Style for Gear 2

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to scroll.. I find that I can't scroll through really long messages however.. After so many lines, the watch tells me to open it on the phone. ("More on mobile device" appears at the bottom of the display)..

You can edit the pre-answers. You need to do it on your phone. Open the Gear App.. Go to 'Settings' then 'Edit Text Templates'.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to scroll.. I find that I can't scroll through really long messages however.. After so many lines, the watch tells me to open it on the phone. ("More on mobile device" appears at the bottom of the display)..

You can edit the pre-answers. You need to do it on your phone. Open the Gear App.. Go to 'Settings' then 'Edit Text Templates'.
Ah thank you.

The scrolling workes now, dont know what I did before.

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow, v1.5.0 is through. Looking good, but the white rectangle around the message is very distracting

Last edited:

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
It is still hanging every day. When i open the watch app it's all black and not responding at all.
I have to hard kill the watch app and reopen it to get it working again.
Sending the start command from tasker doesn't help.

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
It's really unstable now. Constantly hanging. Doesn't matter what i do it doesn't come back.
Disabling or enabling bluetooth. Activate or disable, reboot app on watch. Disavling or enabling the app. It doesn't work.
I have to stop using it now. Such a shame.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
How do you add applications to get notified? I am using my mail app instead of Gmail and it does not notify me. I'm also using touchdown and no notifications. I go to open application notification and it's blank. How do I add new apps. I checked notify me of new app and nothing. What am I missing?

Posted via Android Central App

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I had to stop using the app. Very inconsistent. Yesterday, I got mostly all of my app notifications, today none. I would get emails, and texts and no notifications on the gear 2. Can't continue until the app is working consistently. Going back to notify gear. Much better reliability.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I had to stop using the app. Very inconsistent. Yesterday, I got mostly all of my app notifications, today none. I would get emails, and texts and no notifications on the gear 2. Can't continue until the app is working consistently. Going back to notify gear. Much better reliability.

Is it possible to answer on whatsapp or gmail messages from notify gear?

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to answer on whatsapp or gmail messages from notify gear?

No. It does not have the ability to respond to any messages, but it's much more reliable to get notifications which is what I really need. If it had respond capabilities it would be great, but I really just want notifications at this point.

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.6.0 send to certification process:

- More stable
- Option to read default email app notifications
- Option to reply messages by voice

Recognition language is the one you have set in your mobile device.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
The last update 1,5 has made my app to freeze and the touch not working! Strange no problem from the beginning but now!
And sometimes the app wont launch when I push the icon.

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.6.0 CANCELED!

Version 1.7.0 uploaded to certification process with more improvements.

- Button to send whatsapp to previous contacts without reply.

20141017_192415.jpg