Greetings all.. This is my first post here

I'm using WatchStyler to make watch faces for my Galaxy Gear 2. It really works well.. It's a fantastic app.

I created and saved three or four watch faces that I'm not happy with. I designed them when I was just playing around to get used to using the app. I went to delete them from the list, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.

I've searched this forum and the net for a solution, and haven't had any luck. Is there a way to delete unwanted themes from WatchStyler?

****EDIT

Darned if I didn't answer my own question after another half hour of messing around....

WatchStyler is a stand alone app that can gets run within the Samsung Gear app when you're choosing watch faces.. You can't create watch faces, but you can't delete anything when using WatchStyler from within the Samsung Gear App..

But, if your run WatchStyler as a stand alone app by clicking on its Icon on the phone's desktop, the options are there to delete or edit watch faces that you've saved.
    09-28-2014 02:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I don't have an answer, but just thought I'd suggest also posting over in Connectedly: Connectedly Forum
    09-29-2014 03:40 AM