Neo 2 Speaker Quality

jkeith85

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have an issue while using the Neo 2 phone and audio quality. It sounds like that audio is coming in fine. Just the speaker sounds almost like its too loud and it rattles. Turning it down does help. Just bought it yesterday.

UPDATE: tried playing music and it sounded fine. Just seems to be with calls.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The Neo 2 doesn't take calls. Only the Gear 2 does. I never really noticed but then no doubt some people are far pickier than I when it comes to audio quality.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The Neo 2 doesn't take calls. Only the Gear 2 does. I never really noticed but then no doubt some people are far pickier than I when it comes to audio quality.
I have a Gear 2 Neo and it does place and receive calls. I haven't had any issues, but OP seems to have nailed it with volume based distortion.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have an issue while using the Neo 2 phone and audio quality. It sounds like that audio is coming in fine. Just the speaker sounds almost like its too loud and it rattles. Turning it down does help. Just bought it yesterday.

UPDATE: tried playing music and it sounded fine. Just seems to be with calls.
Imo, speaker can be louder. My experience is that when liquid gets around it, make sure to wipe off immediately cuz sound can be garbled or muffled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21