Hello,

Recently I've been having issues with the notifications on the Gear 2 with Whatsapp+

I had my groups inside the app set to Mute and to not recieve notifications, it worked perfectly until one of the recent updates, which one, I'm not sure.

What happens now is the following:
    Whenever I have no group messages I receive notifications from regular chats perfectly displaying who sent the message and the preview of the message BUT .....
    Whenever I have unread group notifications (of which I have removed from pushing beyond the app) and a regular message is sent, the gear 2 pops up notification from the GROUP which is muted and notifications turned off.

Its annoying because I have to check who sent the message due to the fact that somehow the group notifications take priority in the preview of the message even though they are turned off..

Its really specific issue and hard to explain, I've searched forums and what not and I've yet to find anyone with this issue. Ive tried reinstalling gear software, resetting to factory settings, turning on/off notifications, installing regular Whatsapp to no avail.

I can't see the message from my contact whenever I have unseen group messages. very friggin frustrating....

Anyone know what causes this issue? Any help would be appreciated.
    10-23-2014 05:52 PM