flesky keyboard

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Why is flesky keyboard missing from gear 2 app store. I have been away from gear 2 for about 6 weeks playing with moto 360. Now i am back with my note 4 and gear and cannot find flesky anywhere

Posted via the Android Central App

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Why is flesky keyboard missing from gear 2 app store. I have been away from gear 2 for about 6 weeks playing with moto 360. Now i am back with my note 4 and gear and cannot find flesky anywhere

If you've downloaded the app previously, check under Purchased in Samsung Apps. Someone else had a Note 4 and was able to get it installed that way, not with the latest updates, but still functional. Good Luck!

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I did install the older version but it is the newer versions that work great.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
If you've downloaded the app previously, check under Purchased in Samsung Apps. Someone else had a Note 4 and was able to get it installed that way, not with the latest updates, but still functional. Good Luck!
Correct, that was me...I have the old version on my Note 4. I did get a reply from Flesky last week that they are still fine tuning it for the Note 4, so stay tuned.

Theoretically. I also have the Gear S on my Note 4. Flesky is also not available yet on the Gear S.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers