Developing news app for wearables - need help

fritzee

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
We are developing a news app for wearables and we're desperate to get in touch with owners of wearables such as Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo that could help us by being interviewed or answering a few short questions so that we can better understand how people are using their wearables.

If you're interested in helping out please contact us at fridgeir.asgeirsson {at} hyperisland.se

The questions that we need answered are along these lines (see below), so if your feeling helpful but don't want to contact us you could also assist by answering them here in this thread:

Why do you use the wearable - what's the benefit for you
What applications do you use the most
When do you use the wearable - driving, while cooking etc.
What annoys you the most about the wearable
What delights you the most about the wearable
Would you switch to another wearable and why.

Any insight that you have regarding the wearable that could help us better understand the user-gadget relationship will be of utmost help.

p.s. if you are interested in the project itself please feel free to ask away - we'd love to tell you about it.

Thank you ever so much.

Bert Larson

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I use the wearable as a companion to the Note 4, so I primarily use my Gear 2 Neo to receive notifications of email/text/phone calls. This saves me from having to pull my phone out of my pocket just to see if I need to respond/reply/answer.
I use the music player to control music on my phone while listening in the car or with headphones.
I also like the fact I can check my schedule quick and easy.
The most frustrating thing for me is the time it takes SVoice to process a reply to text or email.
I use the Gear 2 Neo to take/make calls while I'm driving...I like that a lot.
I would switch to the Gear S, as I like the Tizen platform more than the Android Wear platform.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield