When my Neo wouldn't reconnect to my Note 4, I did a reset on the Gear in order to repair it, etc. After the reset, it paired, but will not connect. I've unpaired it several times and started from scratch, but it still will not connect. My Gear S connects with no problem. Any suggestions?

Edited: I uninstalled the Gear Manager, reinstalled it, and all is working fine again. I'm leaving this post up in case someone else has the same problem.
    12-17-2014 03:14 PM
    Thank you for the post, for leaving it up. I ordered my Gear 2 Neo and will get it Tuesday, and I was looking for info on this pairing with my Note 4. Now I'll know what to do should I encounter the same issues.

Posted via the awesomest phone EVER...the Note 4.
    03-15-2015 08:53 PM
    I have tried everything to connect my brand new Gear 2 Neo to my Note 4. I have reset the Neo, uninstalled the Samsung Gear Manager several times, paired and unpaired the Gear, all with no luck. My phone will link to the watch via blue tooth but Gear Manager won't connect to Gear. The app perpetually says "Connecting to Gear..." but never does. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be helpful. Respectfully.
    06-17-2015 09:32 PM
    I have tried everything to connect my brand new Gear 2 Neo to my Note 4. I have reset the Neo, uninstalled the Samsung Gear Manager several times, paired and unpaired the Gear, all with no luck. My phone will link to the watch via blue tooth but Gear Manager won't connect to Gear. The app perpetually says "Connecting to Gear..." but never does. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be helpful. Respectfully.
    Did you ever get connected? I have a Note 4 and bought the Neo last week with no connection problems at all.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 05:55 PM