Show on Device function won't work anymore.

mario0517

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Gear 2 Neo and a Samsung Galaxy S5 and in the first 2 weeks of usage I noticed that when I received a notification from any app (facebook, twitter, whatsapp), and enter to see it, the watch gave me the option to use the "show on device" or "open app in device" button so when I unlock the phone it appeared on the screen immediatly, now this option is disabled, I already enable and disable every option I had thinking that I change some configuration by mistake but no results.

SGS5 Android 4.4.2
Samsung Gear 2 Neo: SW Version: R381XXU0BNE5
Gear Manager: 2.2.14110499

I'll appreciate your help on this

thanks!

20141229_164529[1].jpg

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a wearable, so I'm blindly suggesting help based on how it works on the phone. But is there a way to access the application settings menu from the watch? If not, then on your phone, go into system settings > applications > sort by all > app (look for the app of your choosing to disable/switch the feature) > clear defaults. I'm pretty sure you can do a complete clear defaults for everything.

Let us know if that helps, or if you are still looking to solve this problem.

mario0517

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I reinstalled the gear mánager, it did a factor y reset to the gear watch but nownit's working again, thanks!!

Posted via the Android Central App