Gear 2 Disable phone audio without disconnecting gear

Alcolburn

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Help! Every time I connect my Gear to Bluetooth it automatically connects to phone audio. When I hit the Settings button to the side to disable phone audio, it completely disconnects the Gear. I have tried rebooting the gear, the phone, and going into Application Manager to stop the gear function associated with Gear Manager that is running for phone functions, then reconnecting my gear to bluetooth, but it always reverts back to phone audio. Please help as I am missing calls. When calls come in the watch vibrates but I have to answer the call via the watch instead of my phone, and most of the time the incoming calls go unanswered because of what I might be doing at the time. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Help! Every time I connect my Gear to Bluetooth it automatically connects to phone audio. When I hit the Settings button to the side to disable phone audio, it completely disconnects the Gear. I have tried rebooting the gear, the phone, and going into Application Manager to stop the gear function associated with Gear Manager that is running for phone functions, then reconnecting my gear to bluetooth, but it always reverts back to phone audio. Please help as I am missing calls. When calls come in the watch vibrates but I have to answer the call via the watch instead of my phone, and most of the time the incoming calls go unanswered because of what I might be doing at the time. Thanks!

When the phone call pops up on your phone you can answer it and hit the Bluetooth icon on the dialer. That will disconnect the audio call from bluetooth but will leave the gear connected.

Alcolburn

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
One more thing that was helpful too many people on another forum☺. A person was having problems with their bluetooth connections and audio but once they disabled the OK Google function, everything worked. Several people replied that it work for them as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz