Can I get some help getting my earphone jack to work?

kirstynicole

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
earphone jack isn't working

HELP! !! i was just listening to music on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus through the earphones and all of a sudden the music just stops playing. I was on soundcloud and thought it was just the app so I tried listening to music on my normal music app and it still didn't work. naturally I thought the earphones stopped working so I plugged them into my tablet and they work just fine! I've read many people with the same problem and all their solutions were that they had lint in the earphone jack. I checked inside and there isn't anything in sight and I don't know what to do. I just had this phone for a month and really don't want to let it go in for repairs. can somebody please help me?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: earphone jack isn't working

HELP! !! i was just listening to music on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus through the earphones and all of a sudden the music just stops playing. I was on soundcloud and thought it was just the app so I tried listening to music on my normal music app and it still didn't work. naturally I thought the earphones stopped working so I plugged them into my tablet and they work just fine! I've read many people with the same problem and all their solutions were that they had lint in the earphone jack. I checked inside and there isn't anything in sight and I don't know what to do. I just had this phone for a month and really don't want to let it go in for repairs. can somebody please help me?

try reboot. if all else fails try hard factory reset. back up data first.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: earphone jack isn't working

if you aren't talking about a Gear 2, you posted in the wrong forum. Back up and regroup. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair