How can I put music on my Gear 2 Neo?

A

AC Question

Putting music on the gear 2 Neo

I just bought the galaxy gear 2 Neo and I want to put my songs on it. I have what seems like thousands of songs on google play. When I go on the gear manager app and click on music player and add songs it says I have no songs, no playlists, no albums etc....Yet I listen to my music on google play all the time...Not sure why it says I have no songs to put on my gear 2. Anyone know how to fix this?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Putting music on the gear 2 Neo

I believe that you need to have the songs on your phone, not in the cloud. Can you download a song to your phone and then try to transfer it to the Gear 2?

Civuck

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Yah, it's a buried function to copy music to the watch.

You need to go into the Samsung Gear app and navigate to My Apps, then scroll down to Music Player, click the gear cog icon and then click Send Tracks...

Unfortunately only smartwatches running the Android Wear operating system are compatible with Google Music. The Gear 2 runs the Tizen operating system and can only have songs stored on the phone outside Google Music copied to it with the method above.

That all said, it's very cool to be able to use the watch with a bluetooth headset without needing the phone.

MedicD

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

The easiest way to do it is download Music Mate, use it to download your Google Play Music (even All Access music), then the Gear app on the phone will automatically detect it and let you transfer it over. You can also do actual playlists this way.

Antonio Ada Jr

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
you can play music and control music from your phone using your watch gesr 2 neo..

you can also play music without your phone.. you only have to do is put some music on its buildin memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch