How well has your Gear 2 Neo held up?

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Gear 2 Neo because my Gear Fit died after 7 months. I was very attached to that watch and am frustrated with its early death. After some bickering with Amazon, I managed to get a refund on it. Rather than replace it with the same watch, I decided to order the Neo. I was wondering whether people have had better luck with the Neo? If you have the Neo, how long has it lasted? Are you getting your money's worth out of it?

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Picked my up earlier this year and I love it. I have the black neo and love the matte finish. I use it extensively with S Health and help track my cycling activity wonderfully, everything is integrated seamlessly without wasting resources on flashy animations or any of that nonsense.

On my "fitness/notification" watchface, I easily get four days of use with email, text and Facebook notifications. I also use the heart rate monitor regularly. If I track my sleep that usual cost me a day. As far as battery life on my phone goes, a 10 hour work day I'll have 10% battery life left (mind you I'm streaming my podcast 80% of the day).

Overall, I love it and find its the perfect companion for my S5.

Posted via the Android Central App

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Excellent! Maybe the problems that I had were specific to the Gear Fit. I think a lot of people had similar problems with that watch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski