Syncing S Health on S5 with Gear 2 Neo (all features)

A

AC Question

I am trying to use more of the features on S Health(S5) on my G2Neo, but it will not show exercise other than running, biking, walking. Is there a way to get the other exercises (yoga, aerobics, etc?) I asked Samsung support and they say no. Is there another app I can download and sync to use instead? I would like to be able to use this in my Dance Fitness class and also for PiYo by Beachbody. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to use more of the features on S Health(S5) on my G2Neo, but it will not show exercise other than running, biking, walking. Is there a way to get the other exercises (yoga, aerobics, etc?) I asked Samsung support and they say no. Is there another app I can download and sync to use instead? I would like to be able to use this in my Dance Fitness class and also for PiYo by Beachbody. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Android Central!

The S-Health for the older watches is a little limited. Even the one I use on my S7 doesn't have those.

Chloe Norman

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I would like to be able to use it with my yoga/pilates workouts and any other fitness DVD I may have. So, I guess I'd like to be able to select more types of exercises than walking or running. The S Health App on my S5 has those, however it does not follow my workout, it just guesses how many calories based on what your time doing the workout is. And it's not accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34