My Gear 2 was charging one evening and when the charge was one it did not start up again. It has not started back up since. When I hold the home button down I can get the rebooting screen, but it doesn't reboot. When pressing home continuously I can get the recover screen, but it doesn't recover. The warranty ran out a year ago.
    The battery does charge, I can get that screen to come up when plugged in. I have tried plugging it into a laptop, the supplied charger and my s7 charger. Nothing jolts it back into start up.
    It appears to try to start up, I get the Gear 2 logo, but then it just stops. Black screen, no errors.
    Thank you for any ideas or help you can provide.
    04-24-2016 01:39 AM
    Moved to the Gear 2 forum.
    04-25-2016 01:48 AM
    Does it hang on the rebooting screen or just turn off? If it hangs up, perhaps checking the Gear manager on your phone?
    04-25-2016 03:10 PM
    Anyone know how to get the software on board the gear 2 for putting the network unlock code in it appears the one i have doesn't have that on the s5 i use and the gear software when i pop a not network card in nothing appears i ask because i am in the process of receiving codes but no platform to put them into the sim is showing up as a symbol with a x on it wen there is no card in it it shows only a round symbol with a black line through it like a no entry my watch is a recent purchase over ebay from the states so it's an import on t mobile i use ee so they are doing the code for free but no window is available to enter it any ideas
    09-21-2016 04:55 PM