Have they brought me back?!?!

Beedog1221

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I was a long time iPhone user until I made the switch and got a Samsung galaxy s3. It was a great change but the amount of Bloatware and all the nonsense TouchWiz provided pushed me away from Samsung phones onto the Nexus. I haven't been this happy with a phone in a long time. I also have a pebble watch which, in my opinion, has been the best smart watch in every aspect since the topic has been introduced. I am also into fitness as well and purchased an Amiigo sports band that hasn't arrived yet. But then Samsung came out with the gear fit... It is the PERFECT mix of smart watch and fitness band and does everything I could want from it. Only bad part is it is only for Samsung devices. I've grown so used to the "pure" Android feel of my phone that it would be hard to go back to all that Bloatware and skins. I just really hope in this case another company does the exact same thing but opens it to all phone ecosystems.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What about the S4 Google Play Edition? No TouchWiz, although I'm not sure if it's fully compatible with the Gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith