Bluetooth Re-Connectivity Question for Non Samsung Device

koolmoedee

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Just wondering if someone in the same boat as me can answer my question.

Im using a HTC One M7 with the gear fit I recently purchased and Im wondering that if I go out of bluetooth range and the gear fit disconnects. Does the gear fit re connect when I come back into bluetooth range.

At the moment its not doing that and im wondering if its normal or its just because im using it with the HTC One.

Thanks

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

Im using a HTC One M7 with the gear fit I recently purchased and Im wondering that if I go out of bluetooth range and the gear fit disconnects. Does the gear fit re connect when I come back into bluetooth range.

At the moment its not doing that and im wondering if its normal or its just because im using it with the HTC One.

Thanks

My gear fit disconnects and auto-reconnects when I walk in and out of range. In fact sometimes it is really annoying. The range is surprising too. I generally take off my fit when I am working in the yard. If I walk around toward the end of the house where it is located I get a beep from my phone telling me it reconnected.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes it's disconnected when it's out of range. This is normal for any bluetooth device I like the fact that it auto connects for me rather then me searching for it and re-adding it. So not really a big deal. Keep in mind bluetooth is only 30ft away.

Hi All,

Thanks

mixterz1985

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
im not on a Samsung and have to reconnect every time like yourself through the gear manager when im back in range.
it wont auto reconnect.

craiglee

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Got the exact same issue with my Droid Razr Mini. I spent a few hours now trying to find an app that will autoconnect bluetooth devices and no luck.

UPDATE: Actually I just installed Tasker and made a profile following the advice I read in another Google search and it works. It just stops and starts bluetooth when it sees that the Gear Fit is no longer connected.

Last edited: