I have my gear fit set to show my calendar reminders in its notifications, and it does so on time to reality, but the displayed time it shows is always 1 hour behind. The notification on my phone is the correct time, and if I have the fit open the appointment or meeting on my phone its all correct, but the actual gear fit notification popup is 1 hour behind in display. For example an 8:00am meeting will give me the reminder at 7:45 like normal but the display says 7:00am meeting. Anyone know of this or how to fix it? I have a Galaxy S5 and using the Gear Fit Manager.
    12-04-2014 09:26 AM
    I don't have an answer for your question, but I'm having a similar problem. My Fit is a day ahead in the calendar & in S Health. While the time & date show up correctly on the clock screen, my profile birth date on the Fit is one day ahead of the birthdate I have in S Health. If I correct it in either one, it changes in the other so they are still one day apart. Same thing happens with a 3rd party calendar app. It shows New Year's Day on 12/31 instead of 1/1. I did a video tech support chat with Samsung, & there's no info on how to fix it. Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance for any help!
    12-24-2014 10:50 PM