Gear Fit- Suddenly battery is draining in less than a day, what should I do?

A

AC Question

Gear Fit- Suddenly battery is draining in less than a day

I have had this Gear Fit for a month and have been averaging three to four days between charging. Now a few days ago it started running out of charge by early afternoon- witht no changes in my setting or usage. I charge it to 100% in the a.m., but 6pm its dead. This has been this way for the last three days. Only difference I can think of is my note 4 did a lolipop OS udate last week, but the gear fit battery drain issues did not align with the data the update happened. Help please!

Nicole Jackson2

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Gear Fit- Suddenly battery is draining in less than a day

I'm having the exact same issue! I read on another board that the battery needs to be replaced but going through the instructions you have to dismantle the entire watch to do it. I don't see how you won't damage it by changing the battery 😡

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Can you take it to a Samsung authorized dealer? Mine has started as well.

sunlitstar

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

Mine is doing the same and I've only had it since Christmas. Already had to send it back once for a fix. Getting very disappointed and frustrated. Any ideas?!

Sandy Gray

May 8, 2015
Visit site

I received mine at Christmas as well, and have noticed a serious decrease in battery life the past few weeks. Anyone finding a solution other than replacing the six month old battery???

Jill Kight

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Gear Fit2 4 days ago. Even with all connections turned off, I only get about 24 hours on a charge. And I put mine in power saving mode at night. Also, when I have BT connection turned on my Gear Fit2, my phone's battery drains faster as well.

BekiInd

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
If you have not had it long - take it back. Mine is almost worthless after a year - battery only lasts about 7 hours. And the info I get from it is not all that useful, since if I pause, it quits recording without me knowing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc