Sleep Tracking with Gear Fit 2

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
How does this work? I don't see an actual app to track sleep. And S Health asks if I want to track it manually. Anyone try this and how do you set it up?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Did it automatically for me. Didn't set up a thing in S Health or the Gear Fit2. It even catches my afternoon naps with amazing precision. I assume it's based on heart rate and movement.

stereoflab

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
You need to be patient. Wait at least an hour after you wake up and it will update and send you an alert. I think if you do it manually before then it just overrides?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You need to be patient. Wait at least an hour after you wake up and it will update and send you an alert. I think if you do it manually before then it just overrides?

the first day i got an alert showing my sleep habits, but today i got nothing. Which is a little disappointing. i took a nap this afternoon and it never tracked it. still within the hour of waking up this evening so i'll wait and see.

UPDATE:
Almost exactly an hour after i woke up it notified me of sleep.

Last edited:

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
So it worked for me.

Also curious if it decided to disconnect it from my Galaxy Note if the device itself would continue to track until I connect it or my phone again and it downloads all stored info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance