Recently, my Gear Fit 2 stopped vibrating and displaying new incoming text messages. I'm connecting it to a Google Pixel 2 XL. I checked the Gear Fit app to verify that the notifications were enabled for Google Messages. I then reset the Gear Fit, which didn't work. I then uninstalled the Gear Fit app, the Gear Fit Plugin app, and the Samsung Accessory Service app from my phone and reinstalled each of them. Incidentally, since doing all that, the weather tile now displays Celsius instead of Fahrenheit now. Is there anything else I can do on the Gear Fit 2 or on the phone? Or is this a hardware malfunction and the Gear Fit 2 needs to be repaired or replaced? Thanks!
    03-08-2018 04:57 PM
    Notifications mysteriously stopped working on mine a month or two ago (using a Pixel here). I tried messing with settings and then tried removing/reinstalling the apps, thinking the apps had lost some Android permissions or something. If I recall, in my case it was when I did a full reset of the fit2 that it started working again (after re-installing all my apps/watch faces and going through my settings again). Not sure if that helps you any, but at least you know it happened to somebody else and I was able to get it working again.

As for the weather settings (F vs C), that's in the settings dialog for the Weather app, on the phone in the Samsung app under Settings/Apps.
    03-11-2018 04:29 AM