I recently swapped from a Galaxy S6 to an S10.

The Samsung tools copied all myapps and settings - except, annoyingly, for any login info required, seems a bit odd to omit that but I've just about restored all the apps that need a login. BUT it couldn't re-connect to my GF, rather I had to factory reset the watch and pair it with the new phone, and that all went well enough but it doesn't appear to have imported my history. I only use Samsung Health, no third party tools. Anyone know a way I can bring over my old info from the old phone??
    01-06-2020 05:36 AM
    If you used NFC to copy one phone to the other during setup, it should have copied one phone to the other. About the only other ways I know of to fully transfer data are Helium (if it's still working - I've been having varying success with it) and TWRP (which works every time, but some carrier-branded Samsung phones can't install it).
    01-06-2020 11:05 AM
    Tx. I used "Samsung Switch" app. (i think it's called - whatever Samsung offer anyway) I presume it used WiFi not NFC but I dont' want now to go back and try to re-replicate the entire phone, I just want to grab what it missed!
    01-06-2020 11:46 AM
    Tx. I used "Samsung Switch" app. (i think it's called - whatever Samsung offer anyway) I presume it used WiFi not NFC but I dont' want now to go back and try to re-replicate the entire phone, I just want to grab what it missed!
    You can choose that with Samsung switch
    01-06-2020 01:16 PM