When timer set, no notifications show on the watch

kwijybo

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
When I set a timer like "set timer for 5 minutes" the timer status displays on the bottom of the watch face with a pause button if needed. While the timer is running, no other notifcations are shown on the watch. Am I doing it wrong?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When I set a timer like "set timer for 5 minutes" the timer status displays on the bottom of the watch face with a pause button if needed. While the timer is running, no other notifcations are shown on the watch. Am I doing it wrong?
Interesting. I don't thin you are doing anything wrong. This may be how Android Wear handles certain notifications while certain activities are running. Not sure if it's by design, or a bug. Let us know if you are able to find a workaround or if there's something you do to resolve the issue.

In the meantime, would setting an alarm for 5-minutes, as opposed to a timer, fix it?

spyderveloce

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

I have this same issue. As a diabetic I frequently have to set a 2 hour timer and not getting my notifications during this 2 hour time is not really an option. I've had to start setting alarms rather than timers.

FaviousM

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. Noticed it when at a football match, had timer set to time first half and noticed I wasn't getting score updates from other games, turned off timer for second half, notifications worked away. An odd one that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish