Hi, after updating a week ago or so to the latest version on my Gear Live watch, and updating the software on my LG-G3 phone, I've noticed 2 new problems:
    - my watch will not light up when I twist my wrist, whether I have the "tilt to wake screen" option on or off. My watch will not light up unless I touch the screen. No, it isn't in theater mode where the screen goes off completely.
    - my battery used to go all day without any problems (15-20% left at 11pm)- now it is sucking air and shutting off around 9-10pm

Anyone else having these issues? I'd really like to get it back to working correctly.

Thanks!
    12-17-2014 08:30 AM
    I had that same issue a couple weeks ago. Screen would not activate consistently when I turned my wrist, and battery only lasted to mid afternoon.

My fix: I powered the watch down and haven't used it since. Android Wear is just too frustrating to be useful for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-17-2014 08:34 AM
    Have you "Reset" your watch since the update?

I had issues after an update once, and doing a "Reset" (not "Restart") fixed my problem.
    12-17-2014 09:10 AM
    Hii Jesse, as a last resort, that's what I did last night, but still no go. Now this morning, it drained completely in about 3 hours. My next step is to do another reset, uninstall wear on my phone, and start from scratch; but I was wondering if anyone else had come up with an easier route than doing it all over again... Thanks for your suggestion!
    12-17-2014 11:12 AM
    I am having the same issue, not waking when tilting wrist, but I thought it was from me accidentally banging it on a door at work last week. Now that you said it happened after the update that could be what happened to mine too. I banged it pretty good though, hard enough to scratch a small part of the paint off the side. Interested to see if anyone else has this problem.
    12-17-2014 12:56 PM
    Here's my update. I tried the reset on both, and tilt to light still wasn't working. Called Samsung support to no solution. Am sending the watch back to Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.
    12-18-2014 04:26 PM
    I have the same problem. Have Samsung solved it for you?
    01-11-2015 05:32 PM
    Hi, yes I called them and told them the steps I took (thankfully they didn't make me go through them all again), and they said to send it in. They sent me an email w/ the shipping label, I sent it to them, a few days later they said they were replacing it, and a few days later I had the new watch. Less than 10 days in total I think, and you could track the progress all along the way. I was quite impressed...

Good luck with your watch!
    01-11-2015 05:43 PM
    Thanks for the info mate. Will talk to Samsung soon.
    01-18-2015 09:53 PM