Weird Gear Live problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I decided yesterday I wanted a new watch face after largely not making any changes to my watch set up for well over a year. I tried a few and none of them would show up on the watch. So I foolishly decided to factory reset the watch and try again, and again nothing would show up. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Wear OS. Then as I tried re-downloading all the apps I had on it before, again nothing will show up. I am receiving notifications though, texts etc, just nothing app related will show up? I'm now stuck with one of the ugly stock watch faces.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I decided yesterday I wanted a new watch face after largely not making any changes to my watch set up for well over a year. I tried a few and none of them would show up on the watch. So I foolishly decided to factory reset the watch and try again, and again nothing would show up. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Wear OS. Then as I tried re-downloading all the apps I had on it before, again nothing will show up. I am receiving notifications though, texts etc, just nothing app related will show up? I'm now stuck with one of the ugly stock watch faces.
Hi, welcome to Android Forums
I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.
I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers