Where did anyone get tmobile version?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-08-2014 08:30 PM
    Where did anyone get tmobile version?

I believe no one has yet, cuz it goes on sale tomorrow, in which I will buy one at a local retail store first thing.
    11-08-2014 08:38 PM
    It should be interesting as local stores are idiots. Harsh word but I called today and the person answering didnt even know what gear s watch was. Just shocking what goes on in wonderful corporate America.

Hopefully geniuses at tmobile will be allowing orders online but we know they aren't working on a sunday. Just stupid to release on a Sunday vs Friday where they done most releases. More common sense I guess? NOT

Sammuel1973 and Dante314 like this.
    11-08-2014 08:50 PM
    It is now the 9th at 8:12am EST and tmobile still doesn't have it available to buy online yet....uncarrier_useless mgt.

11-09-2014 07:13 AM
    It is now the 9th at 8:12am EST and tmobile still doesn't have it available to buy online yet....uncarrier_useless mgt.

I'm waiting as well, let me know when they do.

T-Mobile has been the absolute worst with this launch. That and none of the stores here in Saint Louis will carry the watch anyway. They didn't get any of the past gears so internet ordering it is.

11-09-2014 08:12 AM
    Has anyone on the east coast call their T-Mobile store to see if they have them in stock?
    11-09-2014 10:48 AM
    Just ordered it online. Trust me it wasn't easy... some reason uncarrier_mgt decide to populate ordering this am.. when you goto add a line it now comes up as wearable device. Though you can't pick color and had no clue what color would be in final order and didn't know until they emailed it to me.

SAM R750T GEAR S BLUE BLACK KIT

Hopefully this is black band??

What is blue?

Also did EIP

11-09-2014 10:49 AM
    I just called and they said it's online only....
    11-09-2014 11:06 AM
    Correct. They said systems were not updated to take orders via phone. Go Tmobile! Just don't get it....

11-09-2014 11:09 AM
    I just called and they said it's online only....
    Yes, I am in Delaware and Philly,
    but sold out in 2 stores. The 3rd one will reserve one for me, but I am stuck in traffic...they better not sell it to someone else.
    11-09-2014 11:40 AM
    Yes, I am in Delaware and Philly,
    but sold out in 2 stores. The 3rd one will reserve one for me, but I am stuck in traffic...they better not sell it to someone else.
    I'm not lucky at all, the best answer I got was, this one store was suppose to get a shipment this weekend but it didn't come so I was told to try again mid week.
    11-09-2014 12:03 PM
    Reading all the problems with ordering online, I went the phone route. I told the agent that I have been waiting for heavens knows when for Tmobile to come with it, and blah, blah, blah.

Well the agent understood the old man, and told me he was going to personally make sure my order goes through. He told me at the moment the systems are updating to put the Gear S into their system, even though it is showing up on the website it wasn't showing up on their system.. No problem, the agent told me, not only that, he is giving me NEXT DAY AIR, also, doing something that will save me $25, and I will get that $5 a month deal. The agent agent already knew that I purchased my Note 4 on the 13th, so most likely I am getting what is being given with the Note 4/Gear S Bundle deal.

I asked the agent if he wanted my credit card info, since I want to buy the phone outright. He replied no need and that he was going to put the order in the instant is comes up on his system, and put balance on my account. That means, when I look at my account, I will see the $350+ some billed to me.

Also, the agent is supposed to call me back when he places the order.

Will see..
    BTW, I told him to MAKE SURE IT IS BLACK too..
    11-09-2014 12:21 PM
    Finally - a CSR tat comes with the "intelligent" module. They should clone him and sell him to all the other carriers.
    11-09-2014 12:36 PM
    Reading all the problems with ordering online, I went the phone route. I told the agent that I have been waiting for heavens knows when for Tmobile to come with it, and blah, blah, blah.

Well the agent understood the old man, and told me he was going to personally make sure my order goes through. He told me at the moment the systems are updating to put the Gear S into their system, even though it is showing up on the website it wasn't showing up on their system.. No problem, the agent told me, not only that, he is giving me NEXT DAY AIR, also, doing something that will save me $25, and I will get that $5 a month deal. The agent agent already knew that I purchased my Note 4 on the 13th, so most likely I am getting what is being given with the Note 4/Gear S Bundle deal.

I asked the agent if he wanted my credit card info, since I want to buy the phone outright. He replied no need and that he was going to put the order in the instant is comes up on his system, and put balance on my account. That means, when I look at my account, I will see the $350+ some billed to me.

Also, the agent is supposed to call me back when he places the order.

Will see..
    BTW, I told him to MAKE SURE IT IS BLACK too..
    Good to be old I just got the last one from the 3rd T Mobile store that I visited today. They charged an extra $10 for the SIM card. But they say I could call customer care to remove it. Yes, it also comes with a new number.
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    11-09-2014 12:53 PM
    Good to be old I just got the last one from the 3rd T Mobile store that I visited today. They charged an extra $10 for the SIM card. But they say I could call customer care to remove it. Yes, it also comes with a new number.
    Congrats on nailing yours. I have been tied down with a cold/sore throat for the last few days, sheesh, I can't even walk the dog. So, hitting the stores was out of the question. I look to have mine by this Wednesday coming up..

Going to see if they will take the $50 off and price match ATT. Not going to hold my breath on that either..

Let me know what you think of yours.. One thing for sure, we are moving now!!
    11-09-2014 02:54 PM
    Congrats on nailing yours. I have been tied down with a cold/sore throat for the last few days, sheesh, I can't even walk the dog. So, hitting the stores was out of the question. I look to have mine by this Wednesday coming up..

Going to see if they will take the $50 off and price match ATT. Not going to hold my breath on that either..

Let me know what you think of yours.. One thing for sure, we are moving now!!
    Thank you! I am playing with mine now, a big learning curve for idiots like me. I am thankful to have joined this forum to get answers from all of you than to call TMobile or Samsung, ha. I hope you can get your $50 off, play that senior citizen card again.
    Yes, I am too glad the watch is taking off. It was quite dead just a few days ago.
    aitt and CehowardNote7 like this.
    11-09-2014 08:54 PM