Gear S notifications not working

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Make sure I gear manager you selected to have notofications from all your apps to be sent to your phone.

There's also an option in Gear Manager that you can set to have notification to be sent to watch while you're on the phone.

Thirdly make sure your Gear is not set on mute.

Posted via the Android Central App

Misthos_NJ

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else unable to get notifications to vibrate on the S? I have them coming to the S but if I put the S in vibrate mode it turns the notifications and system sounds both to mute, not vibrate (only ringtone goes to vibrate). I can turn the notification and system sounds on and they work, just won't vibrate.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was having problems but it appears it's a setting. Cause I thought it would ring and vibrate but it only does that on text messages for me. If it's just notification it just rings no vibrate.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Not mine. I randomly get a vibration every once In a while but won't consistently vibrate for anything other than the phone.
I agree. For instance Tapatalk vibrates but not Facebook messenger. Kinda defeats the purpose. I received these notifications back to back no setting change.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
My vibrate mode works fine for all. Just doesn't vibrate with sound mode.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I should reset it?

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Maybe so. I rebooted my Gear and now seems to vibrate with sound on now. Hmmm bug.

Edit maybe jumped the gun phone did not vibrate with ringtone

arteebip5

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I can't reply to fb notifications it only lets me launch the app on the phone and what's app to it says you can on Samsung website :( any ideas ? Cheers

zTariqZ

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Having problems with notifications as well.. used to work fine but now cant seem to get it to work. Tried resetting, reconeccting even tried uninstalling gear manager nothing seems to do the trick?

Any tips

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance