12-14-2015 12:14 PM
157 12345 ...
tools
    So with this app if you check what ones you want notifications from would they come to your watch via 3G and wifi?
    11-18-2014 07:42 AM
    So with this app if you check what ones you want notifications from would they come to your watch via 3G and wifi?
    I, I don't know that, but it could because it uses the rich notifications API from Samsung.
    11-18-2014 07:56 AM
    i want to know if i can create a new whatsapp message or i can only view a notification without replay with a complete message using the samsung gear s keyboard
    11-18-2014 09:24 AM
    i want to know if i can create a new whatsapp message or i can only view a notification without replay with a complete message using the samsung gear s keyboard
    you cannot create a new WhatsApp message on the phone with this app. You can reply to a WhatsApp message using this app, there is a setting in the app to use either the Gear S keyboard or canned reply. As far as I can tell it is an either/or proposition for the replies, that is either you used the keyboard or the canned replies, you cannot switch between them on the fly (which would be a nice feature to have).
    11-18-2014 10:36 AM
    Version 1.1.0 released

New Icon

Behaviour improved

Bugs Fixed!

Ready in a few hours at Google Play.
    11-18-2014 12:44 PM
    I should have purchased from the Google Play store.... Stupid Samsung.
    11-18-2014 01:07 PM
    Yes, the Samsung Store version is the first, because they have a bug and now I can't update the App.

I will keep trying to update the App there. Uploaded today to Samsung Store, now there is a certification process that can take up to 7 days.

Thanks
    11-18-2014 01:11 PM
    I just bought a 2nd copy from the google play store.
    11-18-2014 04:54 PM
    Hola Paco. Can you send the new version to me thru mail as you sent the 2nd one? I bought in the Samsung store and I think you did not updated there right?
    11-18-2014 05:46 PM
    I keep getting Google now notifications even though I have them turned off in both Notifications and the Gear manager. It's annoying, every couple of minutes I'll get a traffic alert, weather alert, sports score, etc. Google search is what I have Unchecked, is there something I'm missing? The notification is in Notifications for Gear S app.
    11-19-2014 07:45 AM
    I keep getting Google now notifications even though I have them turned off in both Notifications and the Gear manager. It's annoying, every couple of minutes I'll get a traffic alert, weather alert, sports score, etc. Google search is what I have Unchecked, is there something I'm missing? The notification is in Notifications for Gear S app.
    I will check that!
    11-19-2014 08:46 AM
    Any plan for KakaoTalk? Which I am using always.
    11-19-2014 10:46 AM
    Just updated the version, will check tomorrow morning what is the difference in behaviour
    11-19-2014 01:13 PM
    Does anyone know if this app will allow texts to be answered through Contacts+? I am getting more and more interested in this app and that would be the deal-maker for me!!! Thanks for any info!
    11-19-2014 02:12 PM
    Does anyone know if this app will allow texts to be answered through Contacts+? I am getting more and more interested in this app and that would be the deal-maker for me!!! Thanks for any info!

P.S. Let me as this while I am at it....do texts answered via a 3rd party app through this app create 'conversations or threads' like the stock one does?
    11-19-2014 02:12 PM
    do texts answered via a 3rd party app through this app create 'conversations or threads' like the stock one does?
    No they do not... Can't help you on the other app as I do not use it.
    syrguy1969 likes this.
    11-19-2014 02:48 PM
    No they do not... Can't help you on the other app as I do not use it.
    Thanks, the threading was mere curiosity, not 'needed' (probably fill the memory is a flash anyway).
    11-19-2014 02:51 PM
    Still getting random Google now alerts from the notifications for gear s apps, weird. For some reason I'm not getting other alerts at all from the app, only Google now ones, which is the one I have unchecked in settings. I'm unable to get this app to really work on my gear S.
    11-19-2014 10:29 PM
    Still getting random Google now alerts from the notifications for gear s apps, weird. For some reason I'm not getting other alerts at all from the app, only Google now ones, which is the one I have unchecked in settings. I'm unable to get this app to really work on my gear S.
    Hi,

did you select one kind of notifications for this App and the rest for Gear Manager? Maybe there are conflicts with both Apps.
    11-20-2014 02:20 AM
    Icons seem to be changed after the new update. One problem I am facing is that the messages get truncated, I can't see the complete message, not sure it is sometime or everytime.
    11-20-2014 02:53 AM
    Hi,

did you select one kind of notifications for this App and the rest for Gear Manager? Maybe there are conflicts with both Apps.
    I have some apps duplicated. But even if I turn them off on gear manager I still don't get them through your app. I'll try and uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.
    11-20-2014 09:12 PM
    thanks... so i cannot create a new whatsapp message from the gear s but i can to replay to any message?? can i replay with gear s full keyborard ? or only with porposition for replies?
    11-21-2014 07:09 AM
    thanks... so i cannot create a new whatsapp message from the gear s but i can to replay to any message?? can i replay with gear s full keyborard ? or only with porposition for replies?
    Only replies
    11-21-2014 08:53 AM
    Downloaded to support. Thanks for this app!

Paco, for your next project, can you make an audiobook app, with sleep timer and bookmarking?
    11-21-2014 05:52 PM
    I just bought this app works flawless ty Paco☺

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2014 10:37 AM
157 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD