12-14-2015 12:14 PM
157 ... 567
tools
    I use Gear Notification Extender. Got it on the Play Store. It has stayed flawless for well over 6 months now.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    It's not anymore supported by the author.... Unable to find this app in the store...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2015 03:23 AM
    Hi,

did you try to change the default template at settings?

There is another App from Gear Store Apps called Notifications Wear Style for Gear S that let's you to change quite things on the gear interface. Have a look!
    11-16-2015 03:58 AM
    Hi,

did you try to change the default template at settings?

There is another App from Gear Store Apps called Notifications Wear Style for Gear S that let's you to change quite things on the gear interface. Have a look!
    I am trying this app, but cannot have the wear style as i always get gear s default layout.. and where may i change the gear s interface ??? More i don't get all the notifications from the apps i choose to be notified... I see there are many probs with tis app
    11-16-2015 05:22 AM
    I see your video about wear style but on my note 3 i don't have the options to change the interface of the app... why ?? Maybe it's Lollipop ???
    11-16-2015 05:29 AM
    Sorry, but maybe i misunderstood the behaviour of this app.. Is this intended to work in wear style only for the apps listed in the options ? For all the others i will get the default layout of gear s? SO in this way i am forced to enable from gear manager the notifications for all the other apps i want to get notified ? Please let me know understand,....
    11-16-2015 05:45 AM
    Hi,

you must select the kind of notifications you want to receive in every App, but not the same in both Apps.

For instance, you want to receive the whatsapp messages on Wear Style, then you don't select whatsapp in Gear manager.

In Wear Style you must run the App on the Gear as well.

Please, read the help.
    11-16-2015 06:20 AM
    I keep getting 2 notifications for each email message.
    In Gear Manager i only checked the "Notifications for Gear S" in the notifications (all other notifications are unchecked).
    In Notifications i unchecked all "Notifications" ("Read GMail Notifications", "Read default Email Notifications", ...), enabled the "Do you want to be asked for ..." and enabled my email application as notification.

The problem is i still get 2 notifications for each message, both of them have the "Notifications" name and icon. When i open the notifications, one of them has a small icon for the email app while the other has a bigger icon.

Also, if i clear one of the notifications, both of them disappear and the notification on the phone is also gone.

I also enabled the "Enable this option if android ..." just to make sure the app is not killed by low memory.

Hardware :
    Phone : Note 3 with 5.0 version
    GearS : SM-R750 with BOG2 firmware
    Email App : CloudMagic

So, does anybody have any idea what i can do to get only 1 notification for each email ?
    12-14-2015 12:14 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD