Notifications for Gear S

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
How long did u use it? I only ask because I put mine on yesterday and the phone is still popping up asking about alerts today when I use a new app. Did u check the box for notifications for gear s in gear manager?
A few minutes lol I texted myself using third party app I got no notification at all I had both Gear and this app checked to receive notifications then I unchecked one then the other.

Amit Oberoi

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Just installed, not getting any alerts even though I have done all the settings, any help Pls?

Update - got the Gmail notification. Apparently the notification comeback only when the mobile device is not working. But i was not able to reply to the mail, now how should I do that Pls.

Last edited:

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
One question on notifications. Do you still get the same notifications on your watch as on your phone if the two arent connected for example if your phone has bluetooth off and your phone is on wifi or just have data on? does it remember what notifcations you have connected ?

roninksb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you not getting notification from the Gear Manger? Is so turn off in Gear Manger Settings.

Posted via the Android Central App
I am getting the message 2x within the same notification.

I have attached a screen shot showing the bottom and the top of the same email in a single Notifications for Gear S notification.
Screen-20141117152650.png

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I am getting the message 2x within the same notification.

I have attached a screen shot showing the bottom and the top of the same email in a single Notifications for Gear S notification.
View attachment 148702

This is what happens to me too. It is quite annoying and it makes the notifications difficult to read through. I like the app a lot but the interface needs some cleaning up. If this app was more polished I'd say it would be worth $5 easily.

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi friends,

I'm going to make a revision of this App. Please, tell me the bugs you've found and if it's possible an image or video of it.

Thanks for your support!

Fabio Pringeps

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
hi,
so with this app i can to replay to whatsapp message from the gear s? can i create a new message? can i replay with text or only with preload answer? thanks

Fabio Pringeps

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
i want to know if i can create a new whatsapp message or i can only view a notification without replay with a complete message using the samsung gear s keyboard

roninksb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
i want to know if i can create a new whatsapp message or i can only view a notification without replay with a complete message using the samsung gear s keyboard

you cannot create a new WhatsApp message on the phone with this app. You can reply to a WhatsApp message using this app, there is a setting in the app to use either the Gear S keyboard or canned reply. As far as I can tell it is an either/or proposition for the replies, that is either you used the keyboard or the canned replies, you cannot switch between them on the fly (which would be a nice feature to have).

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the Samsung Store version is the first, because they have a bug and now I can't update the App.

I will keep trying to update the App there. Uploaded today to Samsung Store, now there is a certification process that can take up to 7 days.

Thanks

Last edited:

denilsonsantos

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hola Paco. Can you send the new version to me thru mail as you sent the 2nd one? I bought in the Samsung store and I think you did not updated there right?

spinedoc

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting Google now notifications even though I have them turned off in both Notifications and the Gear manager. It's annoying, every couple of minutes I'll get a traffic alert, weather alert, sports score, etc. Google search is what I have Unchecked, is there something I'm missing? The notification is in Notifications for Gear S app.