Just got mine from tmobile today. Why would they make it so difficult to charge with watch? I have a hard time trying to position the cradle correctly to snap on the back. Takes me a few mins. I just don't get why they made it so difficult. It is worse then gear 1 for charging in cradle

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2014 11:45 PM
    same or very similar to Gear 2... I do it once a day so no biggie. Could they make it easier - yes. Will they - yes. Gear V.
    11-12-2014 12:22 AM
    Bad port in your mobile maybe. Or bad cradle. Go to shop with your warranty if you can. If not - try to use match or toothpick or something to get a necessary phone position at cradle.
    11-12-2014 12:29 AM
    Bad port in your mobile maybe. Or bad cradle. Go to shop with your warranty if you can. If not - try to use match or toothpick or something to get a necessary phone position at cradle.
    I agree with the OP, the cradle is a PITA to use. I would of prefer the Gear 1 cradle over this, it was easier to use. It does take me a few seconds to charge mine.
    11-12-2014 02:15 AM
    Same here. No way to secure it in with out mess up the screen.
    11-12-2014 05:59 AM
    I don't know what you guys are doing wrong. I just put it under the watch and squeeze. Takes a whole 2 seconds.
    Active55 likes this.
    11-12-2014 06:40 PM
    'Cause we all afraid of crushing that beautiful screen
    11-12-2014 07:03 PM
    I don't know what you guys are doing wrong. I just put it under the watch and squeeze. Takes a whole 2 seconds.
    It's not just that simple because if it's not position right it will break the clasp. That why I positioned the bottom and snap to top. Taking off is tricky too.

Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-12-2014 07:10 PM
    Umm, it is pretty simple... Place the bottom of the cradle first (line up the gold charging connections), then snap the top. To remove, there is a little tab on the right side of the cradle that makes it very simple to 'pull' the cradle off. Success my first time using it, without reading instructions.
    Active55 likes this.
    11-13-2014 07:55 AM
    Umm, it is pretty simple... Place the bottom of the cradle first (line up the gold charging connections), then snap the top. To remove, there is a little tab on the right side of the cradle that makes it very simple to 'pull' the cradle off. Success my first time using it, without reading instructions.
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's "simple" and know about the release tab, but people have broken the clasp or the fasteners on the watch being broken with previous Gear Models, especially the Gear Live. Although not widespread, a breakage is a breakage. But I agree with you in put mines on the same way. But the clasp are very tight and can leave people with the impression they're gonna break something. 360 has the best charging solution of Qi.

11-13-2014 08:53 AM