100 Percent to 35 in 4 hours??

Dante314

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I asked in another thread but I'll ask here. Remote connected... should this not be on when your near your phone, is it causing this much battery drain?

Posted via the Android Central App

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, remote connection...or wireless connection, should be only on when you're away from your phone (not connected via BT).

In other words, when you walk away from your phone give it a minute or 2 and it will connect to the wireless network. When you get back to your phone it should reconnect to BT. As long as you have it set in the Gear Manager to "auto forward". Make sense?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't have mine auto forwarding. I manually do that when I get out of bt range.

I'm at 45%...

Off charger at 8am, ran with call forwarding, nike+, gps and hrm going for an hour. Bt connected the rest of the day with typical use. no calls yet though.

Dante314

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't have mine auto forwarding. I manually do that when I get out of bt range.

I'm at 45%...

Off charger at 8am, ran with call forwarding, nike+, gps and hrm going for an hour. Bt connected the rest of the day with typical use. no calls yet though.

So you basically have to go into Gear manager and turn on remote connection before leaving when you know you're going to be out of range? I would of hoped that would be automatic. In a way it kind of defeats the purpose, meaning. If you ran off and forgot your phone as I don't see a way of turning on remote connection from the watch, correct me if I'm wrong and thank you.

Dante314

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I forward the calls to my watch from my watch and turn bt off on my watch.

Here's to hoping that all these extra steps can be fixed via software updates. I love the look and feel of this watch but bad battery is a deal breaker.

arteebip5

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
As far as I'm aware that's wrong remote connection needs to be on for it to receive from phone I think if u leave the phone u can't receive even with remote on but if u turn it of u loose notification as far as I know u can only forward calls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12