Sprint and the $10 plan

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I was told by two Sprint reps that the $10/month would add my watch to my existing plan, meaning it would share the data/minutes and texts.

Find out today that is wrong. I'm getting:
1000 minutes
1000 texts
100 mb of data

What I don't understand is what ticks against those numbers? The rep tonight told me that these numbers would get hit while being bluetooth tethered to my phone. However, she also said it wouldn't. She basically knew nothing.

So, can anyone clear this up for me some what..planning on trying with Sprint again tomorrow.

kandii

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
If you plan to use your gear S on standalone (Watch number) try not to use apps that will count against your data. think of it as a house phone. Sprint will suspend the gear S line if you go over your minutes/text or data even.

shanezam203

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
My guess is if you have the watch paired with your android phone via bluetooth you will use the primary lines minutes and data but when you are using the watch AWAY from the phone as a stand alone device, then it will take off your 1,000x. does that sound correct?

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My guess is if you have the watch paired with your android phone via bluetooth you will use the primary lines minutes and data but when you are using the watch AWAY from the phone as a stand alone device, then it will take off your 1,000x. does that sound correct?

That makes the most sense.

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante