Internal Memory Question

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I was surprised when I hooked up my Gear S to my PC that 2 of the 4 gigs was already taken with the OS. I also had the Gear Neo and I could have sworn that almost all of the 4GB was available. Two gigs just isn't much for music, pics and downloaded maps. I am curious if this is the case on all of the watches or just the ones from T-Mobile?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I was surprised when I hooked up my Gear S to my PC that 2 of the 4 gigs was already taken with the OS. I also had the Gear Neo and I could have sworn that almost all of the 4GB was available. Two gigs just isn't much for music, pics and downloaded maps. I am curious if this is the case on all of the watches or just the ones from T-Mobile?

I was going to asked that question. :) If I hook up the Gear S to my PC via USB cable, I will be able to see the files and memory on the Gear S... Can I transfer files that way too??

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes 2GB small. An album takes ~90mb Texas Maps for Here took ~250.

While small it's suffice personally for me as I don't plan on have loads of albums and only plan to take what I need for workout. Anything beyond that phone is with me.

But yes, that's a big OS for a little device.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge