One week later

ougum1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It's been one week since the Gear S has been on sale in the USA. For me, I have no remorse on my purchase. I haven't used my watch in standalone mode very much, but I'm happy that I have that option. I've gotten lots of compliments on the way my watch look. My one week rating for the Gear S is a 9 out of 10 = very satisfied. What about you guys?

rellim

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Me too. Took it to Mexico with Note 4 and worked exactly the way I wanted it to. Didn't need to haul around the Note 4 all the time, but stayed connected! I even love the way you can remove S from the band and secure it in a small waterproof bag when at the beach and/or swimming.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It's been one week since the Gear S has been on sale in the USA. For me, I have no remorse on my purchase. I haven't used my watch in standalone mode very much, but I'm happy that I have that option. I've gotten lots of compliments on the way my watch look. My one week rating for the Gear S is a 9 out of 10 = very satisfied. What about you guys?

You not by yourself. I have been housebound with a cold for the last several days, and only just setup my Gear S, and made ONE phone call. However, I feel like I already got my money's worth ($401.52) from the joy just looking at this watch gives me. And don't let me browse through my pics, listen to my music, lay my arm out and just look at an smile... Oh boy.. We happy campers big time..:D

However, I do understand that peeps like you and me who are super satisfied, others might have different or even opposite opinions, and they be correct for themselves. In the meantime, the Gear S is the chit in my book!! :D :D

roninksb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My only regret is that I can't use it to make calls independent from my phone. I don't think it is a feature I would use much but the fact that the watch can do it and it is not bugs the crap out of me (I have an unlimited data plan).

This thing fells good on the wrist and the screen is amazeballs.

Know what I like, putting my phone up to my face and saying "Computer, how far is the sun?" and my watch giving me the answer. I fell very Star Trekkian. I have set S Voice to respond to "Computer", seemed appropriate.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I find svoice to be embarrassingly slow.......

Wish Google now worked on to tiz.

My only regret is that I can't use it to make calls independent from my phone. I don't think it is a feature I would use much but the fact that the watch can do it and it is not bugs the crap out of me (I have an unlimited data plan).

This thing fells good on the wrist and the screen is amazeballs.

Know what I like, putting my phone up to my face and saying "Computer, how far is the sun?" and my watch giving me the answer. I fell very Star Trekkian. I have set S Voice to respond to "Computer", seemed appropriate.

epic4grooted

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the original gear the look alone is amazing is almost like going from those old brick looking cellular to my note 4 lol

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Coming from the original gear the look alone is amazing is almost like going from those old brick looking cellular to my note 4 lol

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

IMHO, the LOOKS alone are worth the price!!! :D

BTW, I just renamed my Note 4 to "Batman", and my Gear S to "Robin"... ;)

Tell me life isn't sweet!!! :cool: