11-30-2014 08:23 AM
54 123
tools
    I have not hooked up my google voice to my phone yet. When I get a chance I will try it. I also have not tried out the bluetooth streaming music thing on it as well. That will be next but I am not sure about the battery when I stream. Not sure I want to go through the hassle just to stream music and then see it kill my battery.

Btw, yesterday I took it off charge at 6 a.m. and did not put it back on the charger until 11:30 p.m. I left my phone at home and went to disneyland for about 5 hours and when I put it on the charger, it was at 30%.
    Did you have auto forwarding on and was it remote connected?
    11-29-2014 08:59 PM
    Did you have auto forwarding on and was it remote connected?
    It was on auto forward and was remote connected.
    11-29-2014 11:02 PM
    So based on what I read here I pulled the trigger and got the Gear S and will be selling my Moto360 I am very happy with the S so far and the keyboard is surpisingly quick and accurate! I plan on testing the navigation feature on this shortly. Very happy so far and I have until January to return it if I dont like it
    I'm coming up on my 14 day return period deadline. I wish I had gotten it a little later to have longer to trial it. At any rate, I think I'm going to pay my restocking fee and return it. I wore my 360 last night for about 4 hours and it was a little bit of a shock at how I had almost forgotten how smoothly everything operates on AW. Everything just works the way it should.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-30-2014 07:54 AM
    I'm coming up on my 14 day return period deadline. I wish I had gotten it a little later to have longer to trial it. At any rate, I think I'm going to pay my restocking fee and return it. I wore my 360 last night for about 4 hours and it was a little bit of a shock at how I had almost forgotten how smoothly everything operates on AW. Everything just works the way it should.

I'm quite the opposite. I was very displeased when I wore my 360 Friday. Plus for whatever reason the battery was 28% after 10 hrs. Google now kept disconnecting. Hate that it didn't have dismiss all as I haven't wrote it in a week and piled with notifications that had to continously swipe to dismiss. Sorry to hear you go. I can't wait for next update.

11-30-2014 08:23 AM
54 123