You guys have got to check out my man Flossy Carter's real review of the S. For the uninitiated, be warned that Flossy keeps it raw and real, but his reviews are excellent, imo.
    11-18-2014 04:48 PM
    He does do great informative reviews. But there is minor cussing, so be warned. Having said that I love his reviews. The unboxing knife could be a little bit bigger too.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    11-18-2014 05:05 PM
    lol!
    11-18-2014 06:14 PM
    Ha, techno pimp! I enjoyed his review, thanks!
    11-18-2014 06:55 PM
    I just don't agree putting that ugly camera back in the strap. Looks like a pimple. But I do on the IR blaster.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2014 06:59 PM
    You guys have got to check out my man Flossy Carter's real review of the S. For the uninitiated, be warned that Flossy keeps it raw and real, but his reviews are excellent, imo.
    Best review of any product I've ever seen. Thanks so much for the link. I'm definitely on board with Flossy. Just waiting for my Gear S to arrive.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-18-2014 07:16 PM
    You go “Solo” bro! Damn, this cat don’t screw round; he gets chit done. Flossy has got it all work’n without quirks. This fast talk’n tech guru has no problem go’n thru the GearS on this baby. Take it to the redline and shift GearS. Lol… Even “turn by turn” in his car work’n for him. Music playing with video, no problem. Yeah, even the questionable content is now on your wrist. He, he, he… You know Flossy was smirk’n with lift’d eyebrow. He be on top of the food chain now!

And the Look Behind app, OMG! Your own remote security system. D ick Tracy is get’n envious…

Remote recording app. Wonder if that works while talk’n Flossy? You know it must (illegal in USA without notification, that’s why we all used to use Euro software here).

All I can say after watch’n that and see’n the Gear 2 screen next to the Gear S screen, how could anyone not upgrade?

I just might have to get a Samsung V4.3 phone after all to Super Charge it and turn this puppy into the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!

Well worth the look.
    11-18-2014 07:36 PM
    Big fan of Flossy's YouTube channel...been a subscriber of his channel for a couple of years now..he has toned down his signature statement at the end of his vids..lol (liked older one better)..he always has a special message for the trolls ....Great unboxings and reviews!
    Mattyboy3352 and tech_fan like this.
    11-19-2014 12:29 AM
    I love his videos
    tech_fan likes this.
    11-19-2014 01:45 AM